Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tweet digest

  • 09:07 RT @abcnews: FNQ's Neil Carpenter is sick of the region being cut off by floods. bit.ly/He0Ib [RT because of 'long pig' reference!] #
  • 10:42 @tara_g Did you get a discounted movie ticket. :) #
  • 11:00 @tara_g Yes! You need to show your card, ask for a concession ticket, and LOOK CONFIDENT! #
  • 12:39 Procrastinating about starting new roster. Maybe chocolate would help? #
  • 15:10 I just went to put my dirty dishes in the fridge. 'Baby brain' not limited to women, it seems. Can I go home now? #
  • 15:20 RT @rosieryan: @abcarticulate RT Youtube wants you to vote for its symphony orchestra; 3 Aussies are in contention. twurl.nl/oteltl #
  • 21:05 Paying bills. Sigh. #
  • 21:19 I should be heading off to bed, but I've got two pages of Deadweight to do. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: