Monday, December 14, 2009

Tweet digest

  • 11:54 RT @nic_macbean: Journos who had eaten bananas in 12 hours before a press conf at a school were asked to stay away... Why? <- #bananagate #
  • 14:06 RT @abcnews: Have you used Facebook's new privacy settings? What did you think of them? (@sarahcollerton is working on a story it) #
  • 14:21 Welcome to Twitter @gemmalbreen! #
  • 14:44 I'm mildly surprised no-one wants to buy my @abcatthemovies-inspired 'Oh David!' tshirt: digg.com/u1I0y9 #
  • 15:07 @rinosphere I'm trying to factor the difference between 'liking' and 'buying'. :) Crucial t o my plans for world domination. #
  • 15:23 No, Mr Butrus Yazid, I do not want to help you transfer $10.5m from Burkina Faso, but thanks for asking. #spam #
  • 15:26 @rinosphere Touche, my fine feathered friend. Maybe we should organise a trade. Storey Bridge. Midnight. Be there! #
  • 19:26 @rosieryan It depends on the amount of irony invested in the purchases. #
  • 19:29 Working on article for @qldwriters. Wow, it's been so long since I opened my Word clone that it *creaked*. #
  • 19:58 Paranormal Act ivity Friday evening at South Bank? Drink after at @greystonebar? Who's with me? #smugcocd #
  • 20:01 @jimwhimpey It sounds like a snoozefest. #
  • 20:01 @pinglo Boom. #
  • 20:02 @Templesmith I'd prefer it if they spoke with Hollywood Cockney accents. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: