Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tweet digest

  • 07:57 #flycon interview with Sherwood Smith (organiser) is.gd/ngui #
  • 07:58 #flycon interview with Australian sf and fantasy writer Jennifer Fallon is.gd/nguI #
  • 08:04 I thought the #flycon panel on book promotions was at 8am my time, but it seems it's 9am. See you all in an hour! #
  • 08:15 Whoops. #flycon panel on book promotions is on now! Join here: is.gd/ngCT #
  • 08:30 Gah! Can't work the forum this #flycon panel is being hosted on! Feel free to tweet your Qs. #
  • 09:07 #flycon book promotions panel over now. See you tonight for zombies vs vampires and the horror in society panel. #
  • 19:44 Talking zombies and vampires at #flycon. Join in here: is.gd/njmV #
  • 20:34 #flycon interview with Sth African sf author Dave Freer: is.gd/njA0 #
  • 20:43 Can't believe I've managed to stuff up TWO of my #flycon panels. One left... gotta make it work! #
  • 20:49 What role does horror play in society? Have your say at this #flycon chat! is.gd/njDs #
  • 20:55 @dgalea Really? It's in? I wish I'd spent less time working on my manuscript than killing zombies on the Xbox. Can I say epic fail? #
  • 21:09 @dgalea Thanks, I will. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: