Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tweet digest

  • 09:02 RT @abcnews: Opinion: It's high time we ditched old-school dating rules. Have your say: bit.ly/YTfXV #
  • 09:03 RT @stephenconroy: I've been fired for contravening Telstra's AWA that mandates that you don't criticise Telstra -- ever -- even in jest. #
  • 10:33 RT @abcnews: Fake Stephen Conroy says he's sacked from Telstra; company denies tinyurl.com/cb97zt #
  • 11:39 RT @abcarticulate: Amazing street art by Edgar Muller bit.ly/467TRn [True eye candy] #
  • 12:51 @jendudley Snap! #
  • 12:54 @Tara_Moss Are you interested in writing oped for @abcnews on 'bikie' confusion? Let me know! #
  • 13:10 @Templesmith Crap. I forgot to mention your nice skin in my article. :( #
  • 13:53 @Glebe2037 I'm the same. Too scared to get into it in case I like it, and then obliged to watch 100s hrs TV. #
  • 15:20 RT @abcarticulate: Storytron. Can you save the world? Interactive text game based on real-world stuff. bit.ly/62Td7 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: