Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Tweet digest

  • 09:18 Banks to blame for computer virus? is.gd/pXRs (Twittersourced oped! Thanks @awrd and @riskybusiness! #
  • 09:34 @nic_macbean takes a look at great April 1 pranks for @abcnews: is.gd/pY18 #
  • 10:12 RT @awrd: @garykemble A bigger thanks to @neerav who connected the dots! [Whoops! Sorry @neerav!] #
  • 13:47 @KingLeonard You make me SICK. :) #
  • 16:47 Got my One Book Many Brisbanes rejection letter today. :( didn't think I'd make the cut this yr but still, the confirmation is a downer. #
  • 16:48 On the upside, got my Louis&Bill&Zoey&Francis tshirt today, which is truly awesome. #l4d #
  • 16:49 Also, Australian Horror Writers Assoc mentor program starts today! Woohoo! #
  • 19:58 @dgalea Thanks. I'll get over it. OBMB. I've got another market I'd like to sub the story to, so it's not a dead loss. #
  • 19:58 @JoannaGaudry Thanks Joanna. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: