Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tweet digest

  • 08:14 Congratulations to @nic_macbean (from @abcnews) - finalist in this year's Young Journalist of the Year Award #
  • 09:00 @LEIGHSALES Kim Landers did a great piece on this for AM this morning:digg.com/u137SZ #
  • 11:11 @cnetaustralia Am I the 1,000th follower? No? D'oh! #
  • 11:14 Just found out insurance is going to cover the wee incident that befell our laptop. Woohoo! Any recommendations for a $1,600 replacement? #
  • 11:14 RT @Tara_Moss: RT @Quotes4Writers "All bad poetry springs from genuine feeling." Oscar Wilde #
  • 11:15 RT @seanrubinsztein: Hanging with alleged bikie's cousins outside house being raided at guildford in sydney's west. #
  • 11:15 RT @seanrubinsztein: They're cheerful but lady friend told me I'd f off if I knew what was good for me. Clearly, I don't. #
  • 11:36 RT @JonathanMaberry: @BlackOnline It's a real honor to work with the Panther book. Very much a dream come true for me. #
  • 11:37 @FelicityDowker Thank you! You too. I'm heading for my 3rd failed Ditmar tilt. :) #
  • 11:37 RT @abcarticulate: Rebekah van Druten (@abcshallowend) talks to @samson4delilah director Warwick Thornton bit.ly/8ND4j #s4d #
  • 11:46 @FelicityDowker Other 2 were for non-fiction - @abcarticulate. This time I *won't* write acceptance speech, then I'll be sure to win! #
  • 11:51 @FelicityDowker Anyhoo, it's nice to be nominated. #
  • 11:51 RT @mashable: NightTline: Twitter and ABC Launch a Tweetable News Show - bit.ly/TzIXO #
  • 11:56 @wolfcat LateTline anyone? LatTeline? Nah, second one makes it sound like we're all latte-sipping commies. :) #
  • 14:16 @seesmic twhirl installs on this PC but when i doubleclick the desktop icon it won't launch. Any ideas? #
  • 14:29 Awesome photo: www.abc.net.au/news/photos/2009/05/12/2567479.htm #
  • 19:05 Can't believe my <geek>t-shirt</geek> hasn't been BoingBoinged is.gd/z6Ez :) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: