Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tweet digest

  • 07:11 Untethered, via wordle:digg.com/u13GRW #
  • 08:18 I feel like I've invested too much time learning Photoshop to bother switching to anything else, regardless of how good it is. #
  • 08:19 RT @JohnBirmingham: Welcome to Hell, you numpty nuff nuffs. On feeling sorry for Generation Y. bit.ly/O9xv1 #
  • 08:38 @Templesmith I'm glad I made Gen X. If I'd been born six or so years later I would've had to be an emo. #
  • 08:54 @ErikVeland No, I'm trying to get my head around GIMP. Think I'll have to pony up for Photoshop for my Mac. #
  • 11:20 RT @abcnews: Smith blunder: Uranium export plans tabled bit.ly/AEpO3 #
  • 11:20 RT @abcnews: Goward tells group sex players to come forward bit.ly/aEbCf #
  • 13:08 RT @BlackOnline: RT @GunsandTacos: Top Ten creepy kids in movies: tinyurl.com/ohk2c5 #horror What did they forget to add? #
  • 13:23 @earleyedition It's probably just a case of getting used to GIMP's quirks. And yes OSX is annoying. Glad OpenOffice now has a Mac version. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: