Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tweet digest

  • 08:28 It's been a long time between drinks for The Soapbox, so here's some voxpops on publicans' duty of care: digg.com/u1CGww #
  • 08:37 If MW2 could get an MA15+ rating, why not L4D2? bit.ly/2qparZ #
  • 10:08 RT @PenguinBooksAus: Shakespeare blotter from McSweeney's bit.ly/19SWZH (via @qldwriters) #
  • 12:29 I've just joined delicious: delicious.com/garykemble #
  • 13:56 Meeting at @abcnews. Clem7, zombies and Fromelles all mentioned in the one sentence. :) #
  • 15:24 Just voted "time-travelling, LHC-wrecking birds" @ twtpoll.com/e9d4e4 How about you? #twtpoll #
  • 15:28 @KingLeonard Who's laughing now? Huh? Huh! #
  • 15:30 @KingLeonard In this version of reality, maybe. #
  • 17:46 @thedanbarrett @rosieryan tell me more #
  • 19:59 @rosieryan So did you find anything to do? #
  • 20:06 whitening kitty's teeth #
  • 20:23 New tshirt: Kitty, lawn bowler. is.gd/4Tgah First in a series: People of the New World #
  • 20:35 Colouring in. I have always hated colouring in, and I still do. #
  • 20:35 RT @awrd: RT @ABCPool: A very Zombie Christmas! Part of our Dead Walk project with ABC News Online. bit.ly/ZTBj7 #zombies #
  • 20:44 I know what will help with my colouring in... some @kate_bradley! is.gd/4TgN9 #
  • 20:52 foiled by itunes update. #
  • 20:52 @rosieryan we got a new oven yesterday. am looking forward to baking. will possibly bring brownies to work on monday. #
  • 21:07 New #webcomic: The Wonderful World of Air Quotes is.gd/4Tht0 Also, vote in my twtpoll to decide what I do next: is.gd/4Thum #
  • 21:27 @CristenTilley Hee. #
  • 21:32 @kate_bradley 'album' downloaded. Now that I've got all this music in iTunes, I guess I'll just have to buy an iPhone. #
  • 21:34 Listening to music and tweeting on my laptop while I play l4d on the xbox. Am I allowed to do this? Or is it an #earlymidlifecrisis? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: