Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tweet digest

  • 08:01 Went and saw The Box last night. When you make characters *that* annoying, I don't really care what happens to them. #
  • 08:02 But I loved the 70s/NASA setting. I'd love to write a story about Cold War/NASA stuff. #
  • 09:34 @iiNet do you still offer unmetered xbox content, and does this include movie downloads? #
  • 09:36 @qldwriters well, there's rumours it's to do with a recent zombie outbreak. But you didn't hear it from me: digg.com/u1FDei #
  • 09:37 @GeordieG uy hah! I figured as much. Looks like the 'video store' will be my movie source for a little while yet. #
  • 10:59 @ABCTV_australia Xbox too? #
  • 11:15 @ABCTV_australia cool. I'll order in some extra bandwidth. :) #
  • 12:17 Has the Large Hadron Collider destroyed the world yet? digg.com/d1ZHtj (via @rosieryan) #
  • 12:33 @GeordieGuy The ones on xbox have the filesize as around 20GB (HD) #
  • 12:35 @rinosphere Nov 12: digg.com/u1GxoL (I am thinking of turning LoudTwitter off. If people want my tweets they can follow on Twter). #
  • 12:42 RT @CristenTilley: @nic_macbean @benbarberhays Two people sitting next to each other, communicating via Twitter. Look how far we've come. #
  • 12:46 Heated newsroom debate about whether or not the LHC 'smashes atoms' or not. #
  • 12:49 It's hotter than the surface of the sun. #
  • 12:54 Typewritten blog: rino.blogspot.com/ #
  • 12:55 @< a href="http://twitter.com/geordieguy">GeordieGuy Hmm, that's interesting. I'd give it a go but I'm scared of busting my meagre 2 + 2 monthly allowance! #
  • 13:16 @BenParr facing similar dilemma. #
  • 16:58 Dinner emergency! Anyone know of a binding agent 4 rissoles in lieu of egg? Cheese? Help me! #
  • 17:15 @dgalea @rinosphere breadcrumbs worked a treat. Added hp to moisten. Thank u! #
  • 19:22 @Bosun_McShiny Aren't mums great with that kinda crap! #
  • 19:23< /em> @rosieryan that's a lot of plasma! or is it? sounds like a lot. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: